Conversations with Krishnamurti by Dr Prahlad
Can Thought See the Totality of Anything? Make a quote from this transcript. Second Public Dialogue in Saanen. Thursday, July 31, 1975. I would like to remind you, if I may, that this is a serious gathering, not something that the intellect can be entertained with, not a sentimental, romantic, mystic, or imaginative theoretical issue; but... In looking at all of this, is there ‘something’ that is not conditioned, not arising out of a conditioned perspective? Facilitator Dan Kilpatrick is an Associate Professor in the Department of Microbiology and Physiological Systems, and the Program in Neuroscience, at …
U.G. Krishnamurti Mystic Missal
"“You must look most intimately and discover for yourself; then it is your own, not somebody else’s, not something that you have been told, because there is no teacher and no follower.” ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti"... Krishnamurti: You can't see what to do, you can see only what not to do. The total negation of that road is the new beginning, the other road. This other road is not on the map, nor can it ever be put on any map. Every map is a map of the wrong road, the old road.
Jiddu Krishnamurti bibliography Wikipedia
700 quotes from Jiddu Krishnamurti: 'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.', 'The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.', and 'You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that how to find return on investment Freedom From the Known, by Jiddu Krishnamurti. Man has throughout the ages been seeking something beyond himself, beyond material welfare – something we call truth or God or reality, a timeless state – something that cannot be disturbed by circumstances, by …
As One Is To Free the Mind from All Condition To Free
Throughout modern history, there have been few men who’ve reflectively moved the world with their wisdom filled words like the one and only Jiddu Krishnamurti. how to make old furniture look new To Krishnamurti, the teacher and the student function at the same level - communicating through questioning and counter-questioning till the depths of the problem are exposed and understanding is revealed, illuminating the mind of
How long can it take?
TalkJiddu Krishnamurti Wikiquote
- You must die to the things you have cherished
- Breaking habits J. Krishnamurti
- 17 Krishnamurti Quotes That Will Turn Your World View
- Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes About Love A-Z Quotes
How To Look At Something Krishnamurti
The present article looks at mind and consciousness from the perspective of the eminent Indian philosopher, Jiddu Krishnamurti. He believed in total awareness as being essential for a free mind.
- A. Krishnamurti talks about many ideas and topics that are interrelated to the self, to look into ourselves, and see the conflict. That conflict was born since the day we were born, that was pain and pleasure, and to overcome one’s limitation is to awaken intelligence, which is the aim of ( right ) education
- Jiddu Krishnamurti Life , Dance , You , Look , Skies , Why If we could establish a deep abiding relationship with nature, we would never kill an animal for our appetite; we would never harm, vivisect, a monkey, a dog, a guinea pig for our benefit.
- Jiddu Krishnamurti: We are going to discover by understanding what love is not, because, as love is the unknown, we must come to it by discarding the known. The unknown cannot be discovered by a mind that is full of the known. What we are going to do is to find out the values of the known, look at the known, and when that is looked at purely, without condemnation, the mind becomes free from
- Krishnamurti on Violence 1 What shall we discuss this morning? The word `discussion' is not right, it is more a dialogue. Opinions will lead us nowhere and indulging in mere intellectual cleverness will have very little meaning, because truth is not to be found through the exchange of opinions or of ideas.