Chemical and Functional Properties and Performance of
1, Peel, wash and grate the water yam, add a little salt and mix 2, Season and steam the meat with onion, pepper, salt and beef seasoning 3, When meat is cooked add the smoked fish, prawns and correct seasoning, some more water and cook for about 3 minutes.... Authentic OJOJO is made with Water yam and the process is a little different. This recipe is for those abroad who do not have access to water yam. I have used sweet potatoes as a substitute and it . This recipe is for those abroad who do not have access to water yam.
Water Yam Nutritional Value Medicinal Benefits
Ijebu omo alare e we so! Shout out to Ijebu people all over the world. This is a tribute to Ijebu cuisine. When you think food native to the peoples of the vast Ijebu kingdom, you think, Ifokore, Ojojo , …... Some people may not know what ‘water yam fritters’ is but when it is called by it’s popular Yoruba name ‘ojojo’, many know what a sweet delicacy it is. It is made from water yam and it is enjoyed in many homes as a snack. Ojojo can as well be served as small chops during parties. You
Modern African Cuisine April 2011 blogspot.com
For instance, water yam is used by Yoruba people to make delicacies like Ikokore (water yam porridge) and Ojojo (fried grated water yam balls). Water yam can be eaten boiled, mashed, fried, or mixed with palm oil or groundnut oil and steamed. how to play split screen on the escapists 2 Similar recipes. Also see other recipes similar to the recipe for ojojo water yam fritters.
Ojojo – water yam fritters Dooney's Kitchen
Ojojo, also known as Yam Fritters is a traditional Nigerian snack or finger food made from grated Water Yam (Isu Ewura). Ojojo can be classed as a meal where/when it’s paired with Hot Pap, Garri or Oatmeal. how to make a homemade bong with a water bottle 13/09/2016 · For those of you that have tasted Ojojo you can testify that it is delicious to the core, some might even argue that it sweeter than fried plantains.. INGREDIENTS 2 Water Yam tubers 2 tablespoons dried pepper 1 small red onion A quart of vegetable oil 1 garlic slice 1 seasoning buillon cube Salt …
How long can it take?
How to make Ojojo (Water yam balls) dobbyssignature.com
- Functional effects of dried okra powder on reconstituted
- Luchious – Everything Food
- How to make Ojojo/Water Yam Balls (Yoruba Dish
- How To Prepare Ojojo Video Tutorial FabWoman
How To Make Ojojo With Water Yam
Processing of raw yam (D. alata) tuber (RY) to more stable and instant form could ease the tedium in preparation, increase popularity and commercial potential of ojojo—a fried yam snack.
- Yes Nigerian water Yam fritters aka OJOJO is our soul food snack of the day, lets watch YouTube Vlogger Bukie’s Kitchen has she teaches us how to prepare this fun snack.
- Apart from Akara, Ojojo; usually made from water yam is one of the plenty blessings when it comes to Nigerian cuisines and Nigerian street food (or snack). It is quite versatile in the sense that, it is usually made plain, but you may also add anything to it.
- 13/09/2016 · For those of you that have tasted Ojojo you can testify that it is delicious to the core, some might even argue that it sweeter than fried plantains.. INGREDIENTS 2 Water Yam tubers 2 tablespoons dried pepper 1 small red onion A quart of vegetable oil 1 garlic slice 1 seasoning buillon cube Salt …
- Ojojo, which is also called “water yam fritters or water yam akara”, is a common street food in Nigeria, you get to find this recipe a lot in Lagos and other Yoruba states. If you have never eaten any water yam recipes before, it will be nice to start with Ojojo.